Sixteen for ’15. The winners of this years Good Food Awards hail from the countries Ethiopia of Kenya to roasting cities in Oakland, Arkansas, Oregon, Washington, Michigan, Illinois, Florida, Missouri, Mississippi and New York. Valued from $15 to upwards of $65 – Hello Gesha – these coffees and their producing family trees have brought joy to countless of coffee drinkers. For a full list of winners including those available and still in season, see blow with purchasing links where applicable. Tis always the season for good coffee.
1. Elida Estate Green-Tip Gesha | Pomelo, Wildflowers, Mandarin Orange | Verve Coffee Roasters | $65
10. Ethiopia Sidamo Suke Quto & Ethiopia Yirgacheffe Aylele | Nougat Cantaloupe, Papaya + Sweet tea, Lemon, Tangerine peel, Cherry | Metropolis Coffee Co. $15, $16.90
13. Ethiopia Yirgacheffe Chele’lektu | Bean Fruit Coffee | Out of Season
14. Ethiopia Reko | Clean, sparkling | Madcap Coffee | Out of Season
15. Julio’s El Zapote Gesha, Onyx Coffee Lab | No longer listed
16. Kenya Kirura | Honey peach, orange, lemon and starfruit | Panther Coffee Roasters | No longer listed.