look who’s talking
compiled by cnl
- But a new lab study suggests that when it comes to brain health, coffee offers more than the stimulating effects of our favorite legal drug–in fact, decaf could be just as effective.
- This Coffee Is Nice But It Needs More Butter
- The pilot project was a way to “demonstrate that a coffee cup can be turned back into a coffee cup,” says Jay Hunsberger, VP of sales for North America from Sustana, the mill that recycled the old cups.
- The plan for a 12-month trial of high‐tech robotic espresso machines was proposed in a SFO Airport Commission meeting on Nov. 6 involving the “Coffee Haus” automated coffee machine made by Texas-based Briggo, Inc. The coffee-making robots, used via an app, are already installed in Austin’s airport, as well as the Austin and Houston convention centers. San Francisco
- Still, whether the exact site is Kaffa or Jimma, Ethiopia will remain the mystic motherland for coffee, wreathed in mists of frankincense and rich like a sini cup full of traditional buna. Ethiopia
- Lee said students should spend about 40 seconds from the time they approach the bike to the time they get coffee. Utah
- The Best Coffee Beans, According to Writers and Novelists (Who Drink a Lot of Coffee)
- The best music of the week featuring Black Coffee ‘Music is King’ EP
- There’s hardly a corner in town without at least one coffeehouse, if not a roasting company, collectively running the gamut from homey to hardcore.
- Mac Miller liked Colombian Roast coffee, as discovered in his secret Instagram account, Cloudy With a Chance of Sunshine 69.