1. Rival Brothers hopes you fly with more than coffee as these limited edition Eagles T-shirt’s came to print. #flyfree
2. It looks like Swizz Beatz – who is married to legendary R&B singer Alicia Keys – went all the way to South Africa for coffee and music.
3. A third wave espresso machine makes its first debut to the CBS reality show Big Brother, now in its first celebrity edition.
4. At this years’ Specialty Coffee Association Expo, the 2018 Design Lab expands as a “platform for showcasing great design in specialty coffee, including. . . design packaging, vessels and spaces.” Apply here.
@catcloudcoffee, Instagram5. Makeovers aren’t just for people. They are for cats and clouds like the coffee shop-roaster-podcast company whose La Marzoccos got a design upgrade from Superwow Factory.
hot and pink
6. Fashion and coffee have experienced a long partnership of collaborating together. During Fashion Week, a color and patter forward activation “styled by designer Tanya Taylor and in partnership with La Colombe donated $1 for every cup sold to the Haiti Coffee Academy, a group which works to revive the country’s coffee farming community.”
7. Breakfast burritos on the weekend, free donuts sometimes on Saturday and Sunday and experiments in augmented reality, what good can’t Santa Monica’s Good Boy Bob do? Keep an eye on its Instagram.