talk that talk
- “I don’t do sales,” Butler said. “I don’t do free coffee” California x L.A. Times
- The Brooklyn-based Terra Kaffe has launched its inaugural coffee maker that serves barista-level drinks with the ease of just pressing a button. Brooklyn x HypeBeast
- In the 1970s Japan gave the world pocket calculators and the Walkman. A less well-known Japanese invention of the era was canned coffee. Tokyo x The Economist
- Imagine sitting in the corner of a cosy cafe with forest-green terrazzo and light American oak interiors, coffee in hand, staring out the window and watching shoppers from South Melbourne Market saunter by. Melbourne x Broadsheet
- When the participants were asked to rate each coffee tasting experience, individually, they tended to rate the same coffee as significantly less bitter, and as having a less intense aroma, when tasted with the louder noise. U.K. x The Daily Mail
- “Lightweight black, white coffee and iceberg vests were made up molding [Issey Miyake’s] fabrics into a soft shell — so that there were no seams.” Paris x Associated Press.
- “This means that while coffee quality is of the utmost importance, coffee lovers are also looking for brands that are innovative, playful, responsible and source their beans sustainability.” World x Beverage Daily