When I think of Saturdays, it includes sitting in an open airy space, leafing through books, loitering with new prints and co-mingling with new friends – over coffee with milk, preferably. What better time to Saturdaze than at Saturdays Surf in New York with its new issue #004 and this monochromatic print honoring Los Angeles.
Thoughts of Note
- Saturdays is a coffee shop, a magazine and a lifestyle.
- This is Saturdays Surf NYC fourth digital edition and it was printed in Iceland
- ‘Wilshire Boulevard is the name of Adrian Gaut’s series honoring the buildings of Wilshire Blvd in Los Angeles
- Gaut signed 100 silk screend prints 24 x 36 sold exclusively at Saturdays
- You can buy issue 004 which also includes Gaut’s work.